Montag, 1. November 2010

Comming back to Indochina

You have seen from the previous postings, that the French in Indochina 1883-1886 is something that is teasing me at the moment.

Massimo converted some figures for me, which I put on the blog before. See here the painted results.

On the DUZI I had much time to watch Andy sculpting figures. Well, it looked sooo easy. So I bought myself some Green stuff and tools for sculpting and started on another Tirallieur Anamite. See the result on the photos too. Well, Andy told me after 300 sculptings I will make the perfect figure.... I don't know if I have the patience to do this. But I will try to make some really exotic stuff and when it works, they will be put in a mould and be ready for casting and selling. Just in case there are other freaks like me around who want something "special".







And here my try. It was the work of around 30-40 minutes.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen