Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

Again Wellington in India

Hi guys,

after 32 poses of Sepoys, 13 Mysoreans and 4 Mysorean light cavalry we started now on Skinner's horse as I have mentioned in the last post about this subject. See here the first two poses, two more are to follow.




 Temporary paintings


After these are done, I thought about British infantry and cavalry as well as EIC cavalry to round up the British and later a Mahratta army too. Then I think the campaigns in India between 1792 and 1815 are covered. Imagine the siege of Seringapatam completely made with my own figures:-))))

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hurrah for the yellow boys!

    When will they be available for sale?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi guys,

    I think I have then within the next three weeks together with the Mysore light cavalry.

    cheers
    Uwe

    AntwortenLöschen