Sonntag, 8. September 2013

Rüdiger Fischer made a great diorama with his SYW Prussian Pioneers

When Andy put this little gem at our stand for display in Kulmbach I was speechless. Such I think I have never seen before in 1:72. The next was, that I put the whole set of Rüdigers figures in my own bag:-))

See here what I mean. Maybe not only useful for the SYW but with a little conversion for other 18th and 19th century sieges.

Sorry for the very bad photos, I hope to have better ones soon. 





For those of you who want to add some more technical aspects in their SYW collection these figures are available at Hagen-miniatures

I have seen another interesting manufactor, Matthias Manske who had them also new at Kulmbach. But these figures here are some 45-50 mm figures from a manufactor who started to make figures in the size of the old Nürnberger Meisterzinn moulds I had in my childhhood. If you are interested in these figures here is his homepage.  A nice range, but too big for me. It shows another possibility for using the sappers



7 Kommentare:

  1. Agreed! I might just need to order some to see how they might fit in with my own armies.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes Schwartz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear Uwe, thanks for your interesting blog - just added in my blog list! A great detection you did in Kulmbach - both dioramas are amazing. Would be nice to name the second one - this are Manske figures! (this is excatly the size I collect). I wait for mor posts and wish you good success for making the moulds!!
    _Peter

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Peter,

      thanks for your comment and the info. I already changed the text of the post and put your great blog on my linklist too.
      All the best with your 40mm range!

      cheers
      uwe

      Löschen
    2. Danke Uwe, ich finde das wirklich sehr, sehr nett von Dir! Dein Blog füllt sich rasant mit ganz tollen Beiträgen - weiter so!!
      _Peter

      Löschen
  3. Dear Uwe
    nice blog and tks for your kindness of sharing my blog of turkish toy soldiers
    very high quality contents wish you success Cem

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Cem,

      the Ottoman army and their military history is one of my interests. I even plan to produce such an army for the period 1787-1812 in addition to my Crimean war army.

      thank you for putting your collection on the web too!

      All the best
      uwe

      Löschen