Freitag, 3. Januar 2014

More photos from the 1812-14 exhibition

Some days ago I posted the link to Alfred's facebook page where he posted photos from
the working on the exhibition.

The main focus of the exhibition is the crossing of the River Rhine near Mannheim 1813/14


Now there are some new photos there and they are looking great with dolls of Bashkires for exampe.

You can see the photos here.

For example I have never seen a Russian ammunition wagon in reality. It seems I have to visit this
exhibition in Spring too.



And as you have seen figures carved out from wood on this blog, you may not be surprised to
see other talents. These two cossacks here are sculpted from terracotta!!



1 Kommentar:

  1. Cool! I particularly liked the first picture. I'm actually putting some Crimean Russians in flat caps in my Napoleonic armies.

    AntwortenLöschen