Mittwoch, 9. September 2015

Modellbautage Fürstenfeldbruck

In march this year I visited the local modellshow - the Modellbautage Fürstenfeldbruck.

Beside some great Lego-dioramas, Star wars reenactors and some Bundeswehr Oldtimer-Trucks there were a lot of stands who had models and display or sold 2nd hand sets.

Here are some photos of the vehicles, dioramas etc. which impressed me most. Of course all in 
1/72:-)

Bundeswehr in Afghanistan





My favourite. Translation: "This happens when a modeller is bored":-)




 WW1 Pigeons. I remember having seen such a wagon in the past from IT-miniatures. Has anybody an idea which manufactor this is?



And here a range of vehicles from the Vietnam-war with description. As I am thinking over a diorama of this war I thought the tanks etc. very welcome. It is years since I build a vehicle...
















Indi at his best:-)


2 Kommentare:

  1. The bus is a conversion. It is a 1920 Open Top B-Type London Bus made by Keilkraft.
    http://members.ziggo.nl/dwijsman/Invoegen/KeilKraft.htm
    another dio with the same model
    http://www.flickriver.com/photos/40413181@N02/3755444033/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Paul,

      thank your for the information. Keilkraft - never heard about this manufactor. Now the hunt begins:-)

      Löschen